PROCEDURES FOR ILLNESS/MISADVENTURE:
Students missing an assessment task and wishing to lodge an appeal based on Illness/Misadventure must follow the procedures outlined below:
Step One - Student Contacts the School
- Student is expected to inform the school of the absence (Student must phone on the day of absence).
Step Two - On the first day of return to School
- Complete Illness/Misadventure Form (See below).
- Attach all relevant documentation supporting your Illness/Misadventure eg medical certificate.
- Submit application form to faculty Head Teacher at the beginning of the day you return to school.
Step Three - Resolution and Feedback
- Head Teacher makes decision based on the information provided.
- Head Teacher informs student in writing via a copy of Ilness/Misadventure Form.
Illness/Misadventure Form (pdf 313 KB)
Request for Extension Form (pdf 192 KB)