Expectations of students in PDHPE - Stage 4
To be regarded as satisfactory in their PDHPE course students must demonstrate to their teacher that they have made a genuine effort to:
· Have all equipment with them each theory and practical lesson
(the school PE uniform and sports shoes must be worn.)
· Complete all class work to the best of their ability and participate in all practical activities
· Keep a record of their class work
· Have their school diary to record homework
· Complete the homework that is set
· Obey the safety rules of the gymnasium and playing field or court.
· Attempt all examinations and class assessments
· Not interfere with the learning of other students
*Please note, the information contained on these pages is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the content is updated and correct we recommend you consult the Head Teacher of each faculty to ensure up to date and accurate information.