Expectations of students in Science - Stage 4
To be regarded as satisfactory in their science course students must show their teacher that they have made a genuine effort to:
· Have all equipment with them each lesson
· Complete all class work to the best of their ability
· Keep a record of their class work
· Have their school diary to record homework
· Complete the homework that is set
· Complete all class and common assignments
· Obey the safety rules of the laboratory
· Attempt all examinations and class tests
· Not interfere with the learning of other students
If a student misses a class for any reason it is their responsibility to find out what occurred in class and catch up on the work they have missed.
Teacher assistance is ALWAYS available.
*Please note, the information contained on these pages is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the content is updated and correct we recommend you consult the Head Teacher of each faculty to ensure up to date and accurate information.